In the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Personal Data is defined as “…any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.”
This is done so that we can:
· Send you a brochure about our services and those we are affiliated with i.e. Funeral Plan Providers
· Contact you by telephone to see if you would like to arrange an appointment
· Discuss any issues relevant to your circumstances (for example, protection from rising funeral costs with a prepaid funeral plan)
· Assess whether a home visit would be appropriate
For us to do any of the above, we must collect and store your data firstly for correspondence purposes. We will ensure that the information collected will only be used for its intended purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Protect & Prosper may wish to contact you for marketing purposes, however we would contact you for additional consent for that purpose if not already given.
We may need to pass your details onto third parties who are either contracted to, or part of the Protect & Prosper group of companies. Any third parties who we do pass your details onto are obliged to store your details securely and only process them if responding to an enquiry on our behalf, for example Probate Services, Storage of Documents, Financial Advice. When the time comes that they no longer require your personal data, they will dispose of this accordingly and in line with our company policy. If we wish to pass your personal data to a third party, we will only do so with your explicit consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so otherwise.
Processing data constitutes as collecting, storing and using. We will process this data in accordance with the GDPR. We will do our utmost to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it longer than is necessary. Protect & Prosper may issue occasional reminders to all customers to keep their contact details up to date and will update them accordingly.
Please be advised that there is information that we are required to keep in accordance with the law, such as information needed for tax and audit purposes. Personal data may be held for longer than these periods, however this will depend on the individual needs of the company.
We will only ever contact you when necessary, or when you have requested that we do so. We do not mean at any point to be intrusive or ask for unnecessary information. We will do our best to ensure that the information we hold is as secure as possible to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
If you want to see what personal data, we hold on you and how it is processed, you may contact us to request this. This is known as a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) and you must request this in writing (either by post or email), providing the necessary identification before any information is released. If Protect & Prosper do store any of your personal data, you may request information on the following:
· Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
· Contact details of the GDPR owner, where applicable.
· The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
· If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of The SWW or a third party, information about those interests.
· The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
· Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
· If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
· How long the data will be stored.
· Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
· Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
· How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
· Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
· The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
· Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Protect & Prosper will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport; Photo Driving Licence; Utility Bill (from the last three months); Notarised ID Document.
If you wish to submit a DSAR, or have any questions regarding this privacy statement, you must do so in writing using the following information.
Protect & Prosper, 2 Ash Drive, West End, Southampton, SO30 3FA.
023 8212 5559
To make this site simpler, small data file are placed on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
They improve things by:
· remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page;
· remembering information, you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it;
· measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies for all sites.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
i) First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
There are also cookies that store basic data on your interactions with wix.com, google analytics, Facebook ads, google ads, the CMS running this website.
ii) Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook and Google+. If you want to prevent sites setting third party cookies, instructions to do so are here.
iii) Log Files
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the site. These logs are automatically generated from all our visitors, which we use to make improvements to the layout of the site and to the information in it, based on the way that visitors move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information about you.
Our website contains links to our partners, as well as other external sites. You should note, that if you click through to any of these external sites, we do not have control over that site (unless it is a website which forms part of the Protect and Prosper Group of companies.) We cannot be responsible for the protection of any information that you provide to these other websites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of whichever website it is that you are visiting.
Copyright © 2020 Protect & Prosper - - All Rights Reserved.
Protect & Prosper - Will Writing Plus is the trading style of Proprietor, Tony Hill. Tony is a Full Member of the Society of Will Writers & Estate Planning Practitioners. He is also a Specialist Protection Adviser for Eunisure Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of AFH Group Plc which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA do not regulate the sale of Will Writing Services or Prepaid Funeral Plans.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder